The Tax Collectors office values our relationship with our local dealers and title companies, and as such, we will provide the most effective and efficient service possible. In order to continue to provide the service that you are accustomed to, we have a Dealer Services Department that is focused on completing the work dropped off at our offices. Due to the increased demand for dealer/title company related services, the Tax Collectors office is making some changes to the way we process tag and title work that is dropped off by auto dealers/title companies and their representatives.
Click Here for the Dealer Processing Sheet
Message from Mike Fasano:
Here at the Pasco County Tax Collector’s Office, everything that we do is rooted in providing a pleasant experience through unmatched customer service. It is a point of pride for not only myself, but every single member of our staff. Our prime objective is to always make sure that you—the customer—feel respected and valued.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for allowing us to assist you with your services. Whether you are bringing in the allotted two transactions to have completed at the front counter or are dropping off a stack of title work for our Dealer Services Department—I am grateful for you and what you provide for our county.
As with any realm where customer service is involved, we have two factors that we always focus on: creating a welcoming environment and operating at peak efficiency. To help ensure that we are achieving both, we have created a listing of important guidelines to follow as well as training material that focuses directly on your transactions. We hope this will serve as a useful tool for most—if not all—of your questions.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Call Center. You may also reach our Dealer Services Dept. directly via email. Our contact information can be found in link below.
Again, thank you for allowing us to serve you, and I wish you all the best.
Mike Fasano, Pasco County Tax Collector
Click Here for Dealer Services Training
(Or Click the Image Below)
Drop off time : Dealers/title companies, Pasco, or NON Pasco, may drop off their work at the designated location inside our offices Monday thru Friday 8:30-5pm. We also have a drop/mail box outside our offices which you may drop your work in (all work must be in a sealed envelope). The drop box is emptied once daily. All work dropped off must be completed and ready for processing.
- Turnaround time: The turnaround time for work dropped off is approximately 72 hours, this excludes weekends and days that our office is closed. Please remember that the turnaround time is something that we diligently strive for, but it is not a guarantee. Certain factors that are out of our control can delay processing.
- Front counter processing time: The time window for Pasco dealers/title companies to have their transactions processed over the counter will be Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. We will not process dealer work after 4:00 pm. No Dealer Work will be processed on Saturdays. All work presented at the front counter must be completed in full and ready for processing.
Out of county Dealers are able to have their transactions (limited to two or less) processed over the counter at our Land O’ Lakes office ONLY. Hours for this service 8:30am to 4pm.
- Dealer transaction limits: The number of dealer/title company transactions processed over the counter for Pasco dealers will be two (2) per dealer/title company, per day. This limit includes all of our offices. Processing two (2) transactions at one office and processing more transactions at another office in the same day will not be permitted.
- Restricted transactions over the counter: All transactions involving Towing & Storage, Labor & Storage and Bonded titles must be dropped off. Due to the complex paperwork, we will not process over the counter. The turn around time for these transactions can be up to 30 days.
- Contact: You may contact the Dealer Services Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at (727) 847-8165, (352) 521-4360, or (813) 235-6020. If you are mailing in your dealer work to the office, please contact Motor Vehicle Services at email@example.com or call the numbers provided above and request to speak to the Motor Vehicle Services Department.
For Pasco dealers/title companies that choose to do a transaction over the counter, you may experience a longer wait than normal, as we continue to focus on our residents doing personal transactions in our office.