- Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin or title.
- Bill of sale or invoice listing purchase price, sales tax paid, and any trade-in allowance. Additional sales tax may be due.
- Federal odometer statement.
- Each applicant must be present to sign the application, bringing personal identification, such as a driver's license,
for notarization purposes. If applicant does not hold a Florida Driver License or Identification Card, a photocopy of their out of state license or United States passport is required.
- If your vehicle is financed, the complete lienholder information, including account number, lienholder name, mailing address and federal I.D. number.
- If purchasing a license plate, Florida Property Damage and Personal Injury Protection insurance. The name of your Florida licensed insurance company
and policy number is required.
- If transferring a license plate, current registration or decal number.